COVER REVEAL for DANSE MACABRE!! 🩰♥️

 Hi everyone! 


I’m so happy to share the COVER REVEAL FOR DANSE MACABRE!!! 🩰♥️ 




I’m crying. This book is my heart. It’s the book I fought 15 years for until it sold at AUCTION to Entangled Publishing’s Mayhem Books & also to Penguin Random House’s Michael Joseph in the UK. (Plus other news I haven’t announced yet. Shh! 👀🤫)


I’m so excited for this book to be out in the world. Coming Jan 5 2027!! Here’s a quick synopsis: 


🩰💀 At an elite summer conservatory, Rora finds vanished dancers, a dead clocktower, and a cursed society where ballet roles are lived. To survive, she must face the truth or lose herself. 🩰💀


This is the stunning DELUXE LIMITED EDITION… only available on the first print run! So I hope you will snatch a copy quick before they’re gone! 


Thank you all for your support over the years. And so much thanks to my agent, editor, the Entangled team, and the Penguin UK team for believing in this book. 


Take a moment to look at how beautiful this cover is!!! 


Preorder links: 
Barnes and Noble
Amazon
Target
Walmart
Bookshop.org
Books-A-Million

Thank you all SO much!

~Morgan 



No comments